;

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I am Loving it...

Exams are over by now and I am loving this time now....
After it is all over I can realise that why I was going through such a stressful time for so long....
I think all this happened bcoz i missed my classes whatever the reason may be like I wasn't well I had to take leaves, i had to give some more time to my tennis practices and third and most importantly I was overconfident as I was told that class 11th has to be taken lightly and this made me less serious...
Dear readers any class is niether very light or very difficult, it only depends on the way you take it. Pleasure activities are all the more important, it is just that we should give separate attention to both the things and everthing becomes simple(- or complicated) so it is only we who decide how to take this. I have realised the importance attending all the lectures in the class. One has to be both mentally and physically present in the class coz this actually make things easier to go through and then learn at home. It is just that i never faced such a stress and ne'er studied so much at home.... And by this I can judge my performance has also gone down this time. The reason is when you can understand things in the class the only left task is to read it once at home and you will find everthing already 'imprinted' in your minds. I think this is one of the best methods of stress management, even meditation helps a lot..... try this you'll definitely find this useful.
They say,
Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness. ~Richard Carlson
so why not...
Give your stress wings and let it fly away. ~Carin Hartness

Take care n have a great time....


No comments:

Post a Comment